logo light web

Mangrove Residences at Expo City Dubai

Modern facilities for a comfortable life

Exclusive homes with services and brilliant designs

Mangrove Residences at Expo City Dubai is a new three-tower clusters by Expo Dubai Group offering 1 to 4 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom townhouses. All laced with extraordinary comfort and convenience to bring serenity into the lifestyle with awesome views. A truly iconic development that features an outstanding lifestyle capturing your heart.

The kind of amazing homes are epitome of new luxury and class designed by experts around the world. Crafted with thoughtful intelligence and passion for creation. Here you will experience the true joy of living in the most vibrant and iconic destination of the city. Taking you along in the journey which is pleasurable and happy.

mangrove residences expo city dubai 1
Amazing amenities all at your disposal

Wonderful homes loaded with fantastic designs and aesthetics, brilliant views of skylines and nature reserves. These tailored fit rooms, balconies, terraces, private facilities and services, spaciousness and bright aesthetics, grand interior and soothing exterior, ample lighting and all are some of the cutting edge advantages that you receive when here.

Live at the heart of Expo Dubai and immerse yourself in the lifestyle that combines eco-friendly development within a health conscious, wellness focused community. Explore the serenity of nature at your doorstep, overlooking the nature reserves, lake and wadis that let you experience the true nature.

The Human-Centric Future's Place
With awesome connectivity and access, the development has almost every major thing for you to enjoy in the journey of life. With hundreds of activities and leisure spaces to spend some quality time with your loved ones. Making new friends and experiencing the beauty which is most appreciable as the Expo City that is designed with an exclusive standard.
mangrove residences expo city dubai 4
THE PROJECT

Mangrove Residences at Expo City Dubai

There are 450 luxury and premium units on offer in Mangrove Residences, consisting of 1–4 bedroom apartments and 3-bedroom townhouses. It’s worth noting that all living spaces will boast floor-to-ceiling windows from 3.15 metre, which means that your premises will always be full of light during the day.

GALLERY

AMENITIES
Mangrove Residences captivate with its extraordinary features and amenities, offering residents an unparalleled living experience. From breathtaking views to meticulously designed interiors, every detail has been thoughtfully crafted to create a haven of comfort and style. Dive into the refreshing waters of the swimming pools, rejuvenate at the state-of-the-art fitness centers, and unwind amidst lush gardens because you deserve nothing but the best.
supermarket shop

RETAIL OUTLETS

tree

GREEN PARKS

swimming pool svgrepo com

SWIMMING POOL

weightlifting gym svgrepo com

Outdoor Gym

FAQ's About Mangrove Residences

Mangrove Residences is being developed by Expo City.
Mangrove Residences will be located in Expo City Dubai, which is a visionary city with a curated ecosystem, ideal for doing business, working and living, as well as being able to have fun and relax, thanks to a number of cultural experiences, retail options and more.
Future owners of Mangrove Residences can choose a unit from 1–3 bedroom apartments, 3-bedroom townhouses and 4-bedroom loft apartments.
As of Q1 2023, two types of payment plans are offered to future owners of Mangrove Residences. A standard payment plan offers the buyer the option to pay 45% of the total amount before the handover, 5% on handover, and the remaining 50% during 6–60 months after handover. A cash payment plan is also available with a 50/50 plan which gives an 8% discount. In both cases, the non-refundable reservation fee is AED 50,000 (USD 14,000).
Purchasing a residential property with a cost from AED 750,000 (USD 204,000) allows you to apply for a 2-year investor visa. A 10-year Golden Visa is given to those who invest a minimum of AED 2,000,000 (USD 545,000) on property. Visas are renewable in the case that you remain the owner of a property.
Mangrove Residences is an ideal place for families with children wishing to benefit from endless entertainment and leisure activities, as well as for professionals who value their time and wish to live in the city of the future, as well as do business or work here.

OUR XPERT WILL HELP YOU

TO FIND THE BEST UNIT IN THE Mangrove Residences

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

Compare listings

Compare